Major Duties of the Administrative Assistant and Student Support Services Office, among others, include:
- Assist the President in Planning, organizing and coordinating all activities of finance, procurement, property administration, human resource and general services.
- Manage the physical asset of the college. Oversee programs and services including student career development services, campus student publications, conduct standards, orientation programs, health services, admissions, and financial support
- Facilitate student counseling and vocational services and emergency medical services.
- Manage the overall provision of administrative services to provide effective services to students and to ensure that all governance and compliance standards are maintained.
- Ensure regular feedback from students and group leaders is received and acts accordingly within the College limits in a timely manner
- Facilitate the availability and full functionality of recreational facilities sporting events, and other extra-curricular activities.
- Assuring on-campus services and guidance to students as well.
Cell Phone: (+251) 911123027
Fixed line: (+251)116459955 the