The president is the chief executive officer of the college and reports to the Chief Executive Officer of the company. He shall devote full time to the requirements of his office.
He is charged with institutional leadership and the implementation of polices, programs and corresponding organizational procedures as applicable to the position. He establishes annual goals and is responsible for the broad decision making process and has administrative authority and leadership responsibility for all aspects of the college programs, including but not limited to, supervisory and monitoring responsibilities in instructional and student services, financial and administrative services, planning and budgeting , evaluation of staff; technology; equity, outreach and public relations.
Pursuant to the vision, mission and objectives of the college duties and responsibilities, specific but not limited to, the president; include:-
- Demonstrating a commitment to diversity and provide leadership in encouraging the inclusion and fair representations of students from various ethnic groups, religious denominations with particular emphasis on encouraging and supporting women so that they are equitably represented in the various programs the institutions offers and disadvantaged groups.
- Encouraging and supports the value of staff development and training by using information from performance appraisals which have to be conducted on a regular basis according to working policies and procedures and best practices.
- Promoting participatory governance that is accountable with an inclusive management style;
- Following-up and monitoring any changes in government laws and regulations concerning educational institutions and ensure compliance while assessing their effect on the college activities and thereby reports there to the CEO for any revisions on academic, administrative and / or budgetary policies and procedures.
- Establishing and maintain strong working relationships with schools, colleges and universities, both public and private, professional organizations, cultural groups and industry.
- Establishing and maintaining internationalization policies and practices of faculty, students and programs.