Andinet Education and Training (AET) PLC is the holding company of Andinet International School established in 2003 by an African American family, and Andinet International College established in 2007 by Ethiopian Diaspora and local investors under the then Dynamic Office Systems PLC. Dynamic Office Systems PLC was founded in 2000.
In July 2009 Dynamic Office Systems PLC and Andinet International PLC merged maintaining the name Dynamic Office Systems PLC. Dynamic Office Systems PLC, the newly renamed ( 2020) Andinet Education and Training PLC, focused on education from Early Childhood to tertiary level.
The founders of Andinet Education and Training PLC are 43 Diaspora and local investors who are professionals with tertiary level education. They founded the company as a contribution to the nation.
Today Andinet International School and Andinet International College have over 2300 students from different nationalities. They deliver both national and international standard education for local Ethiopian children and children of foreign nationals who stay in Ethiopia for diplomatic purposes, business ventures and Ethiopian Diaspora who live in Ethiopia for long or short duration.
The total paid up capital of the company during the merger was Birr 27,840.000.00. This has grown to Birr 52,000.000.00 in the last 10 years and the current asset is estimated at Birr 120,000,000.00.
Andinet International School and Andinet International College are working for quality education at all levels. Quality and not quantity, is their inherent MOTTO.
Andinet Education and Training PLC facilitates and directs the activities of the two learning institutions. Andinet Education and Training has embarked upon several projects; Strategic Plan for Andinet International College, Strategic Plan for Andinet International School, Automation of Management System (AMIS)& ISO certification. These projects will enhance the activities of both the school and the college.
Vision, Mission, Objective and Core Values
Essentially the vision, mission, objective and core values of the company are not different from the vision, mission, objectives and core values of Andinet International School and Andinet International College as it is fully engaged in the field of education /to create the 21st century global citizens by nurturing the five essential minds; the disciplined mind, the synthesizing mind, the respectful mind and ethical mind by inspiring learners to achieve academic excellence engaged in positive and creative thinking to visualize a dynamic world opportunity, hope and peace for all people/.
AET strives to be one of the preferred enterprises for education and training in Africa.
To promote the delivery of excellent education and training to satisfy the growing needs of students, teachers, parents and society by engaging stakeholders and use of information technology, better pedagogy, establishing schools, university and training center.
- To participate in the effort to enhance the quality of education;
- To establish and manage reputable school, university and training center;
- To establish partnership in line with the vision and mission of Andinet Education and Training PLC.
- Integrity, trust and trust worthiness
- Academic freedom
- Global perspective
Andinet Education and Training PLC has the following levels of management or administrative organs.
- The General meeting of Shareholders
- The Board of Directors (BOD) and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- The General Meeting of Shareholders is the supreme governing body of the company.
- The company is managed by an Executive Board of Directors composed of seven members. The Board of Directors is elected by the General Meeting of Shareholders. The term of office of the directors is 3 years.
- The day-to- day management of the company is run by a CEO. The CEO executes the responsibilities given in accordance with the law, the Memorandum and Articles of Associations of the company, decisions of the General Meeting of Shareholders and the directives of the Board of Directors.
BOD – Chairman
Dep’t of Human Resources & Property Management:
Dep’t of Accounting & Finance: