Welcome to Andinet International College Registrar Office!
The Andinet international College office of Registrar is dedicated primarily to serve both Undergraduate and TVET programs’ students by providing services of scheduling, registration, record keeping and reporting. The office supervises student registration, maintains student academic records and record grades, issue academic transcripts and diplomas, authenticate enrollment and graduation, assigns classrooms and administers the issuing, renewing and replacing of the students’ identification cards. In general, our registrar:
- Is responsible for all operational matters pertaining to student intake, admission, placement, withdrawal, readmission, enrollment, academic records, and graduation;
- Carries out the duties and responsibilities given to it in close cooperation with the relevant academic units and other offices of the College;
- Is run by the College’s Registrar, and Admission Officer;
- Coordinates and processes the recruitment, admission, placement, and graduation of students;
- Processes registration and course enrolment; sees to it that students pay tuitions and fees prior to the beginning of classes; prepares and announces class schedules for classes and exams; provides dispatch of academic record services to instructors and students;
- Develops and implements proper mechanisms and instruments for the recruitment, admission, placement and orientation of new undergraduate and TVET students;
- Organizes, coordinates and oversees the orientation of new undergraduate students to the College and to campus life; and prepares and issues student handbooks of the College on a regular basis;
- Develops and implements efficient and effective student information system including student record management that enables the College to collect, process, deploy and disseminate information and data on undergraduate and TVET programs, student population, and student activities;
- Creates and maintains up-to-date, confidential and permanent records of all students, including drop-outs, dismissals, withdrawals, and alumni of undergraduate and TVET programs in particular by collecting student personal information necessary for academic management purposes, keeping and controlling physical and/or electronic official academic records of students, processing and communicating student records, controlling access and disclosure of student records, and retaining, correcting and disposing of student academic records;
- Organizes, maintains and disseminates up-to-date data on student enrolment, admissions, withdrawals, attrition/completion, dropouts and graduates;
- Maintains up-to-date, secure, accurate records on curricula of programs and on student admission and placement, differentiated based on types of programs and modes of delivery;
- Prepares and issues identification cards, attesting to the admission status of students;
- Prepares the Academic Calendar of the College each year in consultation with the President and Deans and submits the same to the Academic Commission for approval; ensures the timely distribution of such Calendar to the pertinent units of the College and sees to it that academic units strictly adhere to the Calendar;
- Facilitates the final Academic Commission approval of graduation of students by preparing the list of candidates, recommended by the academic units, and eligible for the award of degrees, diplomas and certificates; and posts such list on the College’s website upon approval by the AC;
- Develops mechanisms for the early and timely certification of graduates; issues transcripts, degrees, diplomas and certificates;
- Manages the collection, storage, correction, disclosure, retention and disposal of student academic records with proper regard to efficiency, integrity, accuracy, accessibility, privacy and security;
- Organizes and administers graduation functions, transcript evaluations, certification process/ issuance of transcripts and other academic credentials for students and alumni, ensuring efficient and effective workflow;
- Bears responsibility for the custody of the Common Seal of the College;
- Implements the College`s policies for enrollment and student records management.
Facilitate preparation of entrance exams, accept applications for enrollment to various programs and receive basic requirements for admission.
- Determines course load and subject sequences based on the curriculum of the courses
- and takes part in curriculum revision
- Prepare and analyze the statistical data for strategic and administrative purposes
- Resolves questions on academic policies, regulation and student records
- Developing and updating different registrar forms
- Undergraduate Programs
- TVET Programs
Each semester existing students are required to register for classes for the next semester. The registration is held in the respective office of the registrar. To register for classes, students should collect three copies of registration slips from the respective department and complete the required information and get them signed by the head of the department and submit one copy of the slip to the respective department and one copy to the University office of the registrar.
You can now apply to Andinet International College Registrar office all programs based on the minimum requirements of each programs/departments.