AIC has set up its library to augment the College’s aim of providing quality higher education in the Country. AIC’s Library major functions in teaching and learning process of the College are the followings:
- Ensuring the necessary quiet environment for reading, studying and doing research;
- Providing all the students with the essential research and reference materials like bibliographies, biographies, glossaries,abstracs, dictionaries, encyclopedias, manuals, atlases, gazetteers, monographs, etc.;
- Informing the College’s ‘community of the latest scientific and technological developments;
- Helping new students to get orientated in how to source and find the necessary materials quickly and correctly;
- Maintaining all the handbooks, including textbooks and fiction, which are specific to this or that one educational institution, especially those written by its founders and professors, and relating to its history, educational program, and so on;
- Ensuring the students and faculty with the bibliographic instruction, Interlibrary Loan services, and research assistance as well;
- Providing E-library services to Students, Instructors, Researchers and the College Community.